Why Study in Canada
- Canada spends more per capita on its education than any other country
- Best country in the world to live in according to United Nations
- Ranked no 1 in the UN Human development Index
- Has some of the lowest crime rates in the modernized world
- Education system among the best in the world and is internationally recognised
- A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries
- Lower tuition fees than many comparable programs in the US and UK
- Internship placements maybe available as part of the course
- 1-3 years’ work permit available
- International students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience may apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada
Application Process and Deadlines
There are mainly two intakes- Fall (August) and Spring (January). Some of the community colleges in Canada have an intake in May as well.
There is an application fee associated with some of the institutions
Fall is the major intake as all the university options are open for admission unlike Spring when certain choices are not available.
Cost of Studying
- The cost of education in the Canada varies between the states and the institutions.
- Average tuition fees per year range from $10,000 to $20,000 Canadian per annum
- Living expenses per year - $10,000-$12,000 Canadian per annum
Scholarships, Grants, Fellowships are based on the student’s academic performance of international students. Tution Fee waivers are provided but are strictly merit based so students don’t have to fill any separate form like federal students can do so for availing need based scholarships.
Further, Financial Aid funding is also granted at PG level but again this strictly depends on the students’ credentials.
There are various types of scholarships offered.
- Fellowship scholarship – This scholarship is awarded on the student’s ability, competence and performance.
- Graduate Assistantship Scholarship – Is awarded for the students who involve in teaching or research assistantship. It can be given as cash, stipend or fee waiver. This is normally called RA or TA
- Sports Scholarship – Is offered to outstanding athletes students.
Your services have been excellent and as a token of thanks I have referred many of my friends to use your services. I am also delighted to inform that I have completed my masters meritoriously.Ganesh Ram Kumar.R / University of Leeds, UK
I would definitely suggest Education Matters to all candidates wishing to pursue their education abroad. Right from getting my loans sanctioned to visa arrangements, everything was overseen by them. Five stars for their service. They do have a great deal of universities to choose from and all this at no cost, which was great!!!!BalajiSunderaVadivelu / Staffordshire University, UK
Education Matters service was excellent and everything was done by them to my satisfaction. They guided me to my career goal and finding an excellent course within and the university, one with all modern facilities and everything I was looking for. Thanks so much.KunalParek / London Metropolitan University, UK
I was very impressed by the service you provided and will always be thankful. I know for a fact that it would not have been easy for me to process all the things myself and that was the reason I approached “EDUCATION MATTERS" for help and I was never disappointedSurya Prakash / Fanshawe College, Canada