Why Study in Australia
- Highly developed and ranked as one of the best countries to live in
- Worlds’ 13th largest economy, and 5th in terms of per capita income
- Has the 2nd highest human development index globally
- Degrees are highly ranked and globally recognised
- More than 45,000 Indian students in Australia at present
- Australian is considered as one of the most multicultural Societies in the world, its key sectors are Energy, Manufacturing, Service, Agriculture, Tourism, Media, Education, Mining and Logistics
- Part time work possible immediately on enrolment on to the study programme.
- Government control to protect the interest of overseas students.
- Work permits from 1 to 4 years available
- Has immigration possibilities for Indian students
Application Process and Deadlines
Australia generally has two intakes i.e. February and July, with few Universities offering multiple intake in September & November. It is suggested that you should start making applications ideally 7-8 months prior to the intake. University generally takes around 4-6 weeks to process the applications. Some courses like Nursing Teaching, Physiotherapy have only one intake in a year hence we advise the students to apply well in advance to start their admission and visa process so that all the process could be completed on time.
With the implementation of new process under Streamlined Visa Processing a student is required to submit certain documents like Student Eligibility Checklist, Financial Declaration Form, Pre Visa assessment Form at the time of submitting the application for admission. Incorrect or incomplete checklists will not be processed by the universities and may lead to delay in processing your applications. Your counselor will provide you all the forms and will submit the same to the University for the Assessment.
Cost of Studying
- Foundation Studies: Such as university entrance, preparatory and bridging courses - A$9,000 to 14,000 a year
- Bachelor Degree, such as courses in arts, business, economics and law - A$14,000 to 35,000 a year
- Laboratory-based Bachelor Degree: Such as science and engineering courses - A$14,000 to 35,000 a year
- Graduate Certificates/ Graduate Diplomas - A$15,000 to 36,000 a year
- Masters/ Doctoral Degree - A$15,000 to 36,000 a year
Vocational education and training
- Certificates I – IV/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma - A$5,000 to 20,000 a year
Scholarships, Grants, Fellowships are based on the student’s academic performance of international students. Tution Fee waivers are provided but are strictly merit based so students don’t have to fill any separate form like federal students can do so for availing need based scholarships.
Further, Financial Aid funding is also granted at PG level but again this strictly depends on the students’ credentials.
There are various types of scholarships offered.
- Fellowship scholarship – This scholarship is awarded on the student’s ability, competence and performance.
- Graduate Assistantship Scholarship – Is awarded for the students who involve in teaching or research assistantship. It can be given as cash, stipend or fee waiver. This is normally called RA or TA
- Sports Scholarship – Is offered to outstanding athletes students.
Your services have been excellent and as a token of thanks I have referred many of my friends to use your services. I am also delighted to inform that I have completed my masters meritoriously.Ganesh Ram Kumar.R / University of Leeds, UK
I would definitely suggest Education Matters to all candidates wishing to pursue their education abroad. Right from getting my loans sanctioned to visa arrangements, everything was overseen by them. Five stars for their service. They do have a great deal of universities to choose from and all this at no cost, which was great!!!!BalajiSunderaVadivelu / Staffordshire University, UK
Education Matters service was excellent and everything was done by them to my satisfaction. They guided me to my career goal and finding an excellent course within and the university, one with all modern facilities and everything I was looking for. Thanks so much.KunalParek / London Metropolitan University, UK
I was very impressed by the service you provided and will always be thankful. I know for a fact that it would not have been easy for me to process all the things myself and that was the reason I approached “EDUCATION MATTERS" for help and I was never disappointedSurya Prakash / Fanshawe College, Canada