Students are attracted to technological nations such as USA, UK and Australia, where they can look forward to a different experience as well as better job prospects. The academic programs that these nations offer are excellent and one will benefit from them immensely. Here are some attractive qualities of these academic programs that one should take into consideration:
- Some programs give the opportunity to interact directly with some of the finest minds in their chosen traditional/professional disciplines.
- Others may give one a chance to gain work experience, thereby improving his/her job prospects. For example sandwich programs, 1-year internships etc.
- Different universities will have different teaching styles. While some focus more on exams, others may consist of lots of group work and module assignments. One can choose the university that best suits one’s learning style.
- There are universities that are flexible in their courses and in their modules. If you are one of those people who are not sure this would be a great option for you, the university will allow you to change the course in the first month.
- One will have the opportunity to develop strong relationships with one’s faculties and fellow students as they work and learn from both.
- There is an emphasis on imparting practice-oriented education. This generates valuable employment-related skills in a student.
- The avenues for inter-disciplinary research and training are better explored in the west than in South Asia
- The predominant principles and practices of the system for higher education internationally, has something for everyone, from even the most diverse walks of life.
We are living in a world where information is accessed and shared in nanoseconds. Better connectivity translates directly to a competitive edge. Whatever one’s field of study, most universities abroad equips you with a better understanding of the latest technologies. You can use their technology to obtain and process both subject-specific and general information. On these lines, many universities abroad remain unmatched. The technological skills that one obtains will open doors to better opportunities in the job market.
Most international universities provide a whole list of extra -curricular activities that one can choose to participate in. If you are a person who is very interested in sports for example, you will find that some universities have excellent sport facilities that you can benefit from. Other people may be attracted to theatre or music and these facilities too are available in most universities. Some of you may want to join a university in an urban area that will provide you with good places for food, entertainment, shopping and other cultural facilities, whereas others may be attracted to universities in a rural area. All in all, universities abroad provide a rich variety of activities as part of their campus life. These factors add a unique dimension to your educational and cross-cultural experience.
As a foreigner in a different nation you will learn to adapt to a culture that is completely different from yours. With globalization, companies are looking to get established internationally. They will value the skills that you gained from adapting to a different culture.
Moreover, most students travel during their holidays to regions or countries close by as they would have made friends with students from these places. For example, it is common for students from UK to travel and visit countries of the European Union. Trips such as these help to develop inter-personal skills and understand different cultures.
Postgraduate masters program at the UK are of only one year duration. Australia has programmes that vary from one, one and a half, to two years duration. Hence you can save a great deal on both tuition fees and cost of living and start working and earning money sooner. Healthcare in the UK, under the National Health Services (NHS) provides free and subsidized treatments for students who have enrolled in a course lasting for 6 months or more. A wide range of scholarships are also available.
DIFFERENCE IN EDUCATION IN INDIA AND ABROAD
Your services have been excellent and as a token of thanks I have referred many of my friends to use your services. I am also delighted to inform that I have completed my masters meritoriously.Ganesh Ram Kumar.R / University of Leeds, UK
I would definitely suggest Education Matters to all candidates wishing to pursue their education abroad. Right from getting my loans sanctioned to visa arrangements, everything was overseen by them. Five stars for their service. They do have a great deal of universities to choose from and all this at no cost, which was great!!!!BalajiSunderaVadivelu / Staffordshire University, UK
Education Matters service was excellent and everything was done by them to my satisfaction. They guided me to my career goal and finding an excellent course within and the university, one with all modern facilities and everything I was looking for. Thanks so much.KunalParek / London Metropolitan University, UK
I was very impressed by the service you provided and will always be thankful. I know for a fact that it would not have been easy for me to process all the things myself and that was the reason I approached “EDUCATION MATTERS" for help and I was never disappointedSurya Prakash / Fanshawe College, Canada